About This Project
Hand Crafted Missouri Home Restoration Project:
- Corn Cob Blasting
- Chemically Cleaned
- Wood Brightener and Preservers Applied
- Treated for Carpenter Bees
- Log Repair of Rotten Logs Completed
- All Exterior Wood Sanded
- Stained With WeatherAll UC Guard II Stain in Honey Brown
- Perma Chink Log End Sealant Applied to Log Ends
- WeatherAll UV Advanced Clear Coat Applied
- Fascia Boards and Trim Painted to Match Solid Deck Stain
- Stucco Caulked and Painted
- Caulked With Sashco Conceal Textured Caulk
About Doyle Log Home Services
Doyle Log Home Services has many years of experience in Log Home Restoration, Cob Blasting, Log Repair, and Log Home Maintenance. Proper preparation and application techniques can add years to the life of your stain, sealant, and your home. The time we spend on every detail from start to finish gives our customers better results than they could have hoped for.
Whether you bought your log home with plans to restore it or have let too many years go by without Log Home Maintenance you know you need Professional Log Home Restoration Services.
A log home is an investment and a statement about your lifestyle which, if properly protected, can be an heirloom passed down for generations.
When you choose a company to restore the space that encompasses your life make sure they are up to the task. Proper preparation and application techniques, such as cob blasting and chemical stripping, can add years to the life of your stain, sealant and your home. The time we spend on every detail from start to finish, gives our customers better results than they could have hoped for.