About This Project
- Sanded log ends
- Glass blasted all exterior wood
- Cleaned with permachink log wash
- Treated for carpenter bees
- Applied Armor Guard Soluble Borate
- Sanded exterior wood
- Applied 3 coats Perma-Chink Ultra 2 stain in Bronze
- Applied log end seal to log ends
- Applied Perma-Chink Lifeline Advance clear top coat
- Caulked upper facing checks with Energy Seal caulk
- Repaired minor breaks in chinking
- Chinked painted chinking with Chink-Paint from Perma-Chink
About Doyle Log Home Services
Doyle Log Home Services has many years of experience in Log Home Restoration, Cob Blasting, Log Repair, and Log Home Maintenance. Proper preparation and application techniques can add years to the life of your stain, sealant, and your home. The time we spend on every detail from start to finish gives our customers better results than they could have hoped for.
Whether you bought your log home with plans to restore it or have let too many years go by without Log Home Maintenance you know you need Professional Log Home Restoration Services.
A log home is an investment and a statement about your lifestyle which, if properly protected, can be an heirloom passed down for generations.
When you choose a company to restore the space that encompasses your life make sure they are up to the task. Proper preparation and application techniques, such as cob blasting and chemical stripping, can add years to the life of your stain, sealant and your home. The time we spend on every detail from start to finish, gives our customers better results than they could have hoped for.